Information we collect
AlturaBayshore.com is committed to serve users who are seeking commercial real estate for sale or lease. Accordingly, we collect user submitted personally identifying information and other information specific to the services requested or provided. As part of providing you our services, we may obtain personal information from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us on forms that you enter on the Site or that you provide to us in writing.
- Information that you provide to us by telephone, such as when you contact us.
- Information we receive automatically when you visit our website. Please see “Cookies and Technical Data” below.
The information we collect may include: first name, last name, city, state, address, zip code, phone, email address and other information specific to the service requested or provided. We use the information we obtain to develop and deliver our services. We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers and to administer our business.Providing your information is voluntary and you can always choose not to provide it by choosing not to use our Site, service or features.
Cookies and other technical data
Third Party information sharing
- In order to provide our services, we may share any of the information we gather about you with agents and service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as to send email. In addition, address information may be shared with a service provider to determine geographic information. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
- We may disclose information about you to third parties when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena or search warrant, or in the course of a legal proceeding. We may also disclose personal information as we believe appropriate to enforce or apply our rights under our agreements with customers, to protect the rights, property or safety of AlturaBayshore.com, our customers and others, including exchanging information for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
AlturaBayshore.com reserves the right to send you specific administrative notices that are required by law, regulation or as needed to service your account.