From the beginning of the pandemic, health and safety have been our primary goal. We are all in this together and appreciate your commitment to following these safety protocols to keep each other safe. When you visit our sales gallery, please know we are keeping the space sanitized at all times and practicing social distancing by greeting you with smiles instead of handshakes. We require staff to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has been exposed to the virus.
In conjunction with CDC and State guidelines, we are also instituting these safety protocols at our sales gallery:
- We are practicing social distancing with a minimum distance of 6 ft.
- Our staff will be wearing masks. We request visitors to do the same. We will offer you a mask if you do not have one.
- Our staff is regularly cleaning and sanitizing the sales gallery, wiping high-traffic areas throughout the day and performing other sanitary precautions. We have also placed sanitation supplies in the gallery for your use.
- Our staff undertakes daily symptom assessment tests, and we offer a digital thermometer for guests to check their temperature.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please refrain from visiting the gallery if you are sick or experiencing related symptoms.
Our sales gallery remains open
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
As an alternative option to visiting the gallery in person, we offer virtual presentations through our website and recommend scheduling a call or facetime with our Sales Executives to learn more about the endless possibilities of living at Altura Bayshore.
Your safety is our top priority. We are regularly monitoring the situation and will update this page with any changes. If you have any questions you can find the contact information for our two Sales Executives on our team page.
We look forward to telling you more about Altura Bayshore, an atmosphere beyond compare.